who we are
We are the UK's largest multi-user 2-Man Home Delivery Specialist, delivering around 6,000 orders every day.
With over 20 million 2-Man deliveries under our belt we have the experience and expertise to provide you and your customers with an excellent customer experience.
We’re the complete package.
We have our own national network consisting of four hubs, 17 satellite bases and 220 delivery vehicles on the road six days a week. We offer diary booking at point of sale, installation and assembly services for your customer’s convenience.
Our 500 strong customer experience team.
We understand that a big ticket item is a significant purchase for your customer and that when we deliver this into their home, our delivery team may be the only face representing your brand that your customer meets. That is why we’ve established PRIDE as our core value and training programme, and it is at the heart of everything we do.
All our crews are 2-man teams, they are smart, uniformed for recognition and trained to ensure safe delivery and provide in-home services of your products.
why choose us
- We are the leading shared-user 2-man home delivery company in the UK.
- We deliver 2 million consignments per year and we are growing.
- With a 25 year history, we have performed over 20 million deliveries on behalf of leading retailers and manufacturers.
- Our business commitment is to client management and partnership, developing solutions to meet the changing needs of the retail industry, investing in new technology and services.
- Our service delivery teams will, in many cases, be the only face to face interaction your customer has through their whole journey from order to delivery. That’s why our colleague development and engagement programme, PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence) is at the heart of our business.
- Our teams understand the emotional and financial value of the products and services we are delivering on your behalf and the part they play in upholding your reputation.
- With our network of hubs, home delivery vehicles, and off-shore service, our sheer scale enables us to provide unrivalled coverage and frequency of visits.
Extensive Service Offering
- With 6-day delivery and collections, Monday to Saturday, we complement these with our in-home services, such as washing machine connection and TV bed assembly, providing you with market differentiation and profit enhancement opportunities.
meet the team
Here at Arrow XL we put a lot into the way we do things and how we work. So we want you to meet some of the people behind the scenes.
"Arrow XL is a business built on excellence and going the extra mile to provide a fantastic service for its customers. Working in partnership with our clients I am committed to continuous improvement, shaping new and exciting services that will ensure that Arrow XL lead the way to delight every consumer who experiences our service and provide our clients with competitive advantage. "
Dave GrahamOperations Director
“People are the core of our business. At Arrow XL we create a supportive environment, empowering and enabling people to grow. We create the opportunity for them to deliver great customer service, even beyond any levels that we might set, in the knowledge that one person can make an extraordinary difference to your customer.”
Chris WhiteCustomer Experience Director
“’Customer service’ and ‘partnership’ with our clients are not simply warm words, they are the motivating factors in my working day and the driving force moving our business forwards. Whilst the market is ever changing, the constant from our teams is the desire to make the delivery action as simple and effective as possible for the end consumer. Looking after the consumer means we are looking after our client.”
Sarah EddyFinance Director
“We work closely with our clients applying our experience, knowledge and commercial expertise to help clients maximise the cost benefits from our multi-user proposition and ensuring that all the financial aspects or our solution are managed and structured effectively.”
Andrea GommHR Director
“I hold PRIDE in our business and at the heart of everything we do. We deliver great service through our people and we are investing in well trained employed colleagues that understand the importance of caring for your customers and the products they have bought.”
Michelle LiptrotContinuous Improvement Director
“My focus is to ensure Arrow XL's strategic business plan translates into specific deliverables that meet the needs of our business, our colleagues and our clients. Our aim is to bring all the elements of change together into one plan that delivers continuous improvement, drives growth and improves capability, ultimately ensuring the customer receives the best service in the 2-man market.”